Wild Bazaar by NetEnt
Wild Bazaar is a slots game from the casino gaming behemoth NetEnt. NetEnt has been ruling the iGaming industry for decades, and the whole slew of newcomers has not been able to overturn NetEnt’s domination of the iGaming industry. The reason for this is quite clearly evident in Wild Bazaar. This exciting video slots game offers the same familiarity of slots machines while combining it with the magic and marketplace atmosphere of the Arab lands, as portrayed in the Hollywood movies.
At its core, Wild Bazaar is a 4-row, 5-reel, 26 fixed payline slots machine. With a medium variance, it falls somewhere in the middle of the volatility scale. With an RTP of 96.15%, it offers compelling odds for the online punters. Just remember, Wild Bazaar offers a maximum winning odds of 390x your stake. So, if you are a high roller or a progressive jackpot chaser, then this game is not it. However, if you like a decent amount of small winnings that accumulate over time, then Wild Bazaar can be your game.
Look & Feel
Wild Bazaar takes its players to the desert land of Morocco. Here, the players will find the familiar bazaars (marketplaces), blue skies, Middle-East ornaments, and other tell-tale signs of Arabian lands.
The whole thing looks like something right out of the Aladdin movies. NetEnt has made an attempt to give it a rustic and quaint feel to it, and it works like a charm. It’s a peaceful setting for a good game of slots.
There are plenty of Arabian-style ornament symbols in the game, but they are not important. The main symbols to look for are the treasure chests. There are 4 treasure chests – blue, red, green, and pink. They all have the same value. Landing 5 of them across a full payline gives you a winning of 7x your stakes.
You can place a bet of anywhere between £0.20 and £400. As mentioned before, the highest winning bet in the game gives you 386x your stake.
Special function & features
- There are no wild symbols in the game apart from the 4 treasure chests. But, that’s because the chest symbols themselves are wilds.
- Red chest is the stacked wild. When it is activated, all the wilds appear stacked across the reels.
- Green chest is the colossal wild. When it is activated, all the symbols on the reels appear as 2×2 colossal wilds.
- The pink chest is the linked wild. When wilds appear on the left end and right end of the same horizontal row, then all symbols are changed to wilds.
- Lastly, the blue chest is the X2 multiplier wild. It multiplies all wins with at least 1 wild by 2.
- It’s possible to trigger multiple wilds simultaneously, which can produce huge winnings for the players.
Wild Bazaar has something new to offer than most other slots games. Although it is not the best NetEnt game, it still has a charm to it that appeals to the players who like to play not-so-risky odds. In a nutshell, Wild Bazaar is a good game with decent winning opportunities.