Terms & Conditions
All the users of this website, hereafter also referred to as ‘you’, ‘they’, ‘user’, ‘visitor’ and their variants, agree to the following terms and conditions stated on this page. By continuing to use this website, the users agree to abide by these rules. This agreement is between www.new-onlinecasinos.co.uk, hereafter also referred to as ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘website owner’, ‘New Online Casinos’, and their variants, and the users of this website.
General Terms and Conditions
- All content on the www.new-onlinecasinos.co.uk website is for entertainment, marketing, and news purpose only. It should not be taken as professional or legal advice. New-OnlineCasinos.co.uk assumes no responsibility for any damages incurred by the users of this website on account of any decisions made on the basis of the information provided here.
- New-OnlineCasinos.co.uk also does not take any responsibility for the validity and accuracy of the information listed on the website. Users should visit each casino by themselves and verify the information provided here. We also do not take any legal responsibility for any damages resulting from the errors, typographical or otherwise, on our website. It is completely the users’ responsibility to cross verify the information stated here and also check the relevant laws in their locations, and act accordingly.
- This website is strictly for users of 18+ years of age.
- New-OnlineCasinos.co.uk is an independent website, and does not take any legal responsibility for any conflicts arising between casinos and their users, and therefore, cannot be claimed for any compensation.
- The terms and conditions listed here are subject to frequent changes. Users agree to abide by the terms and conditions listed here by continuing to use this website.
- Lastly, we do not recommend people with gambling addiction to play casino online. We support responsible gambling, which includes self-restraint and following of respective local regulations. Our objective is to bring our users fun.
New-OnlineCasinos.co.uk does not collect or store any personal data of its users without their express consent to do so. The only personal data that we might actually collect from our users is their email address when we launch the newsletter feature. Even then, we will use their email address for sending the newsletter only and will not share it with any third party for financial gain. In addition, users will always be able to cancel such subscriptions from us and ask us to delete their email address from our database permanently.
We are an independent website and are not affiliated to any casino. So, we do not need any other personal data of the users and we do not seek them.